Wednesday 8 March 2017

Happy women's day !!

You are weak. You are delicate. You are innocent. You are breakable. You are saleable. You are purchasable. You are procureable. You are useable. You are the dancer in the item songs. You are supposed to be the one who cooks in the kitchen. You are the punch bag supposed to be hit on being angry. You are the one responsible for a broken relationship. You are the one acid is to be thrown at. You are the one supposed to wait with empty stomach until I return from the bar late at night. You are the one who is supposed to keep my mother happy. You are the one who supposed to keep my home clean.
In return? I am there, no!
Take my debit card. You may go for shopping with my friend’s wife. Don’t talk to other men there by. Take the car and the driver. He drives better even after having a peg.
You need more? No issue.
Take my credit card. Oh, yeah, drop by the beauty parlour. These days you look a bit different from the moon. And don’t meet that old friend of yours. I don’t like him. I will be late tonight and may be that I return by tomorrow morning.
Still you need more? Okay!
You look beautiful. You are very cute. You are the woman I wanted to be with in my life. You are the one without whom I would have been nowhere. And baby, you were awesome last night. That’s good, you are smiling. Love you. Go, make some breakfast for me. Where’s my watch? Where are my files? You useless. Do you even know what an office is! Brainless body! You are the God’s one and only mistake.
She is a woman. She has a world. I wonder, even a single man has gone there. She smiles, she bears you; not because she is weak but she chooses to be the one who cares for you. You don’t even know what she really wants. Her world is full of happiness, peace, strength. Yes, it’s too delicate. Her world is full of simplicity, yet strong enough to keep the whole of your world happy. She does not need your help nor sympathy but every “she” wants one that man to her world to shower love. It’s sad that no man satisfy the match.
Oh baby! You are sad for the morning?
You know, my manager’s wife is so ugly.
And she smiles. She forgets all the sorrows.
Hey woman! Be like you are. Judge people the way you judge. And use your strength the way you use. Make this world like yours. At least, this man desperately backs you to make some change.
HAPPY  WOMEN’S DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment